Thursday, July 02, 2015

BEFORE THE RUSH


It's beginning to heat up inland and the fourth of July is only a couple of days away. Santa Cruz becomes a mecca for visitors to avoid the heat and enjoy the cool beach weather. It's also a long-standing tradition to visit the seashore over the holiday. This year it's a Saturday so we locals expect quite a large crowd that will stay a lot later than most years because the work week doesn't start the next day. So this is what it looks like now but just give it a couple of days and it will be wall to wall bodies here. We don't really mind. Lots of traffic and all but our economy can use the help. Come on over.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Santa Cruz, CA, United States
I am a very shy introverted photographer. My psycho-therapist says that I may be able to come out of my shell almost any time now.