Wednesday, May 27, 2015

SURF'S UP

Today was a beautiful day. I spent the afternoon with my most excellent friend James. He took me to a place along the Santa Cruz County coast where surfing is very good. Lots of surfers out. The 'smokestacks' in the background is the Moss Landing Synergy Power Plant. A power station that furnishes virtually all the power for the region. It's about 20 miles from where I took this shot. Now I know where this place is so I'll be back. The area is called "Pleasure Point" and is very aptly named. My friend's company, the view, the weather, and the ocean made my day. I live in such a beautiful place. 

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Santa Cruz, CA, United States
I am a very shy introverted photographer. My psycho-therapist says that I may be able to come out of my shell almost any time now.