Wednesday, August 21, 2013

NOT TODAY

Heavy fog today. Just the quiet sound of waves lapping the rocks and sandy shore around the Walton Lighthouse at the Santa Cruz Yacht Harbor. I've been hanging out here recently. These masts are on Hobie Cat rentals at Twin Lakes State Beach in front of the "Crows Nest Restaurant". A very relaxing and at the same time exciting place to hang out. I'm in a wheelchair and sometimes a walker right now. My accident happened a month ago today. The doc sez "Six weeks in a cast, then....." the recovery period can last from eight to twelve weeks. It sucks to put it mildly. Drop by again sometime. Thanks.
 Photo taken with Canon 10D 70-300mm lens

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Santa Cruz, CA, United States
I am a very shy introverted photographer. My psycho-therapist says that I may be able to come out of my shell almost any time now.