Sunday, June 30, 2013

LURED BY LILY PADS

It was a conspiracy. Somehow, all those "girly" mosquitos figured out how to get a bunch a lily pods together in a very attractive way, at least to human beings, and laid in wait for an unsuspecting photographer (me) to drop by. When I got my gear out and before I could even set up the "girls" were on me. I took this shot and retreated quickly, not quickly enough, back to my car. Next time. DEET!

This was one of many lakes in this area in Hope Valley off Highway 88. Blue Lakes area. Controlled by P.G.& E. but open to the public. The whole area is beautiful....well except for those pesky mosquitos.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Santa Cruz, CA, United States
I am a very shy introverted photographer. My psycho-therapist says that I may be able to come out of my shell almost any time now.