Monday, December 31, 2012

OUT WITH THE OLD • IN WITH ?

2012 is over. What a year! 8,487 visitors this year. Averaging 465 per month. More visitors this year than all of the six previous years combined. My most heartfelt thanks to all of you that visited. I hope to have images that will please you enough to keep you coming back again this year.

This shot was taken from W. Cliff Drive in Santa Cruz, CA looking out over Monterey Bay today. Here's wishing you a healthy, prosperous, and happy 2013. I'll be traveling during this coming year. I'm really looking forward to new sights, sounds, and smells. Thank you for following my blog. I hope you have enjoyed the images. I'll do my best to post great images of interest. Happy New Year!

1 comment:

Cynthia Nicole said...

Happy New Year!!!
May we all enjoy another beautiful year on Earth with our expanding family.

-love to all

About Me

My photo
Santa Cruz, CA, United States
I am a very shy introverted photographer. My psycho-therapist says that I may be able to come out of my shell almost any time now.