Monday, April 02, 2012

A DAY ON THE WHARF WHICH IS REALLY A PIER

What a beauty! Santa Cruz has a fabulous collection of cars. This woodie is the hit of the "Woodies on the Wharf" show every year. It's in immaculate condition. Today, my grandson Gabriel and I went out on the municipal wharf which is adjacent to the Santa Cruz Beach and Boardwalk. It's visible down the horizontal center of the photograph. We were out doing to shooting (photographically speaking) and we both spied this car. Gaabriel is also a quite an aficionado of cars so he was particularly pleased to see it. That's him taking a photo of it. He has blessed me in so many ways and now he is interested in learning about photography. WOW! Today was out first time out and we worked on composition and the "rule of thirds". He's a natural and I'm sure he will really enjoy creating compelling images if he pursues his passion. Only 10K hours. That's all it takes. Right?
Taken with Canon 5D Mark II

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Santa Cruz, CA, United States
I am a very shy introverted photographer. My psycho-therapist says that I may be able to come out of my shell almost any time now.