Wednesday, December 14, 2011

OCEAN VIEW OF THE BOARDWALK

First the ocean view. The photo just below is from my bedroom window. The view of the roller coaster is only available during the winter when the leaves are not blocking the view. Having an ocean view adds quite a bit to the value of property so when I sold the house I was sure to point out that if you stand on your tiptoes and look at a certain angle you can see the ocean through the Boardwalk here in Santa Cruz, CA. Now the photo.


This is the Boardwalk here in Santa Cruz, CaliforniaThere was a full moon the night before this shot. I live in a great place to work, retire and/or visit. Come to town and get rid of some of that heavy money you're lugging around. We'll put it to good use.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Santa Cruz, CA, United States
I am a very shy introverted photographer. My psycho-therapist says that I may be able to come out of my shell almost any time now.