Friday, September 16, 2011

THE GREEN GROCER








Is this sweet or not? I drove up to park at my favorite grocery store and this beautiful motorcycle was parked right outside the front door. I just couldn't pass up the opportunity to photograph it. I was one among several people admiring it and chatting about how cool it was. I finally found out that it belonged to a man working in the store as the produce manager. Maybe that explains the "watermelon" kinda color. It was a real pleasure to meet and chat with so many strangers about the great sight before our eyes.
Photos taken with my iPhone 3GS!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Be still my heart! My idea of a road trip.caskin

About Me

My photo
Santa Cruz, CA, United States
I am a very shy introverted photographer. My psycho-therapist says that I may be able to come out of my shell almost any time now.