Thursday, July 28, 2011

LUNCH WITH STEVE

This is a view from the Santa Cruz Municipal Wharf. It's really NOT a wharf. It's a pier. Documents drawn as a Request for Proposal in the 20's used the term "wharf" and it stuck. A wharf is a nautical dock that is parallel to the body of water and a pier juts out into the water. The correct name is "The Santa Cruz Municipal Pier". Oh well. What's done is done. I had lunch today with a friend that I met over 40 years ago and we've stayed in touch somehow. He's good company. At this stage in my life I can use good company. Thanks Steve.

Taken with an iPhone

Comments? Send me an email here.
Or
Click one of the boxes below for a quick reaction.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Santa Cruz, CA, United States
I am a very shy introverted photographer. My psycho-therapist says that I may be able to come out of my shell almost any time now.