Monday, March 07, 2011

WHERE I WAKE UP

This Winter the East Coast and Northeast US had a miserable winter. In Santa Cruz, CA it was unseasonably warm! Shirtsleeve weather for most of the winter. The weather also fooled a lot of the flowering/fruit bearing trees and shrubs into thinking it was already Spring. Then last week a rain storm came through and knocked off a lot of the blooms. I thought I had better take this photo of what I see in the morning when I awaken before the blooms completely disappear and all I'll be able to see is a wall of beautiful green foliage weaving in the breeze. It's a blessing to say the least. I hope you enjoy what you see. I do! 


Taken with my iPhone

PPlease click one of the boxes below to make a quick one-word comment. 

Or....
Send me an email.  

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Santa Cruz, CA, United States
I am a very shy introverted photographer. My psycho-therapist says that I may be able to come out of my shell almost any time now.