Sunday, June 27, 2010

SAN DIEGO FOR A BIRTHDAY



This trip was in late May of 2010. I went to San Diego to celebrate my wife's father's 90th birthday. I can't believe that I didn't take his photo!

The top photo is of Petco Park where the Pawds play. The center one is of the beach at the La Jolla Beach and Tennis Club where the party was held and the bottom one is from the "widow's walk" on the house that we rented for the affair. It was my first outing in 5 years since my accident. It went pretty well.

Sorry I haven't posted in so long if you have been following me.

1 comment:

Margaret Clausen said...

Hi there Ray. I have been following you and glad you posted. Have been thinking of you, hoping you're well. Missed you at Thanksgiving at Marcia and Rich's. Was there yesterday with them. Jim is there today. Sending lots of warmth your way. Margaret (of Margaret and Jim Clausen!)

About Me

My photo
Santa Cruz, CA, United States
I am a very shy introverted photographer. My psycho-therapist says that I may be able to come out of my shell almost any time now.