Friday, May 21, 2010

VIENNA TENG

I took this photo with my iPhone. It's pretty good at taking photos in good lighting but inside a darkened room....not so good. You get the idea. This young woman from the Bay Area is absolutely sensational. I saw here on a TV special about a year ago and when I saw that she was going to be in Santa Cruz I jumped at the chance to experience her live. What a show. There is something about live music that transcends music itself.

Here's a promo for the concert. She's going back to Graduate School for a while so she won't be performing live anytime soon. Best bet? Check her out on iTunes and her website.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Santa Cruz, CA, United States
I am a very shy introverted photographer. My psycho-therapist says that I may be able to come out of my shell almost any time now.