Sunday, July 19, 2009

BUBBLE GUM HOUSE

No, this photo has not been Photoshopped! While driving through Santa Cruz I saw this house and couldn't believe my eyes. I have never seen a house painted this color. I can only imagine what the painters thought when the owners picked out this shade of pink. I see that they have a motorhome so they can get away from the place when they just can't stand it anymore. That color has got to be able to penetrate to the inside of the house and drive them out. One positive thing though. When they have people trying to find them from out of town they won't have to look for numbers on the house.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Santa Cruz, CA, United States
I am a very shy introverted photographer. My psycho-therapist says that I may be able to come out of my shell almost any time now.