Monday, March 02, 2009

STRUGGLING WITH MY DARK SIDE


I have been struggling with my dark side all day. It wants me to just lay around and watch ESPN all day. No chores. No to-do's. I've found a way to deal with him. A chocolate shake at Jeffery's Cafe. Real chocolate and ice cream made the old-fashioned way. Scoops of real vanilla ice cream, a ladle of chocolate syrup mixed in a metal container. Served in a big frosted mug with whip cream and maraschino cherry on top. The metal container is half full and left on the table for further consumption....read....indulgence. Yep that's the ticket. The only dark side I'll deal with today will be chocolate.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Santa Cruz, CA, United States
I am a very shy introverted photographer. My psycho-therapist says that I may be able to come out of my shell almost any time now.