Sunday, November 30, 2008

SANTA CRUZ HARBOR • HOME FROM THE SEA


It's Sunday afternoon at sunset and my wife and I had to get out of the house because the day was so beautiful. We went down to Aldo's, one of our favorite eateries, to get a look at the water. It brings my wife so much peace and solace to be near water for a while.

Me? I've been struggling with a broken leg, compressed/collapsed vertebrae, and a lot of chronic pain associated with a kidney dysfunction. Nights have been particularly miserable because of the medication and frequent trips to the bathroom. I've lost 20+ pounds in the last 3 weeks. I'm concerned that my condition could be worse than just an infection. If you have been reading this blog prior to this then you already know what has happened. I'm just waiting and hoping.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Santa Cruz, CA, United States
I am a very shy introverted photographer. My psycho-therapist says that I may be able to come out of my shell almost any time now.