Tuesday, November 11, 2008

MY NEW VIEW

I've moved to a new home! It's a wonderful house in Santa Cruz, CA. I thought the last place we lived was the best ever. Now I can see that this current home has the potential to be the best yet. It is only 7 years old and has hardly been lived in. It has a beautiful courtyard and bamboo flooring. It has a shower made for groups and a large living space. Best of all it has solar power panels that help us be as green as we have ever been. This photo was taken out of my downstairs study. The black monolith is a fountain that flows into a pool and recirculates. It is very peaceful and quiet. I'm very happy to be here. 

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Santa Cruz, CA, United States
I am a very shy introverted photographer. My psycho-therapist says that I may be able to come out of my shell almost any time now.