Monday, August 27, 2007

SELF PORTRAIT - SAN LORENZO RIVER

I took this photo with a Nikon camera and a fisheye lens. I was wading in the middle of the San Lorenzo River which runs through Santa Cruz, CA. I was on a fact-finding trip to study the river and the channel that meanders through it during the dry summer months. I had hip waders and a hat. It was very hot that day and the light reflecting up off the river was really intense. I had one shot left and decided to waste it this way. I have no idea why my mouth is so open. There were so many flying insects that I had my mouth closed most of the time. 

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Santa Cruz, CA, United States
I am a very shy introverted photographer. My psycho-therapist says that I may be able to come out of my shell almost any time now.