Sunday, August 19, 2007

THE END OF THE LINE - SHOPPERS CORNER

Shopper's Corner is a grocery store in my neighborhood in Santa Cruz. It has wooden floors and narrow aisles that give it an "old fashioned" look and feel. It is one of the most popular stores in town. One of the main reasons for its popularity is the meat counter. Everything is displayed beautifully and a list of the origin of most of the products is on the wall next to the  end of the cases. Friendly atmosphere and a great selection of wine make it a great place to shop even though the prices are higher than chain stores. I guess we all want to retain that small town feel to our lives so we pay more.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Santa Cruz, CA, United States
I am a very shy introverted photographer. My psycho-therapist says that I may be able to come out of my shell almost any time now.