Friday, June 23, 2006

EMERALD CITY BY THE GOLDEN GATE


During a recent trip to San Francisco with a group of photographers we visited the Marin Headlands just across the Golden Gate Bridge to the north. It was a beautiful day for photographs. We viewed San Francisco from several vantage points and when arrived at this one it was just in time to watch a cruise ship leaving for points unknown. When I left the Oakland Army Terminal to "float" to Japan back in 1961 I remember watching the underside of the bridge on my way out of the Bay and on my way across the Pacific. What a trip! Spent most of it suffering from seasickness. Hope the folks on this ship do better.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Santa Cruz, CA, United States
I am a very shy introverted photographer. My psycho-therapist says that I may be able to come out of my shell almost any time now.