Thursday, May 04, 2006

PINK FLOYD

In July 1998 I took a rafting trip down the Colorado River through the Grand Canyon. If you drill into this blog you will see other photos commemorating this trip. The photo featured here was taken as we passed through the narrowest portion of the canyon measured from riverbank to riverbank. It's just over 100 feet wide! As we passed through this spot someone had taken two bailing buckets and turned them on their side to bounce music out to amplify it. The music was that classic "Dark Side of the Moon" album by Pink Floyd. It sounded really good. It was a moment that I will always remember.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Santa Cruz, CA, United States
I am a very shy introverted photographer. My psycho-therapist says that I may be able to come out of my shell almost any time now.